Saturday, September 16, 2006

Top Gun (1986)

Since this is one of my favourite films of all time, i thought i'd start hear. Top Gun is oneof the best films of all time because it is so true to its era. If anything was to some up the 80s it would have to be Top Gun. The shades, the music, the cheesy lines, what more could you want? I believe that it is Tom Cruise's best film, and also has Meg Ryan starring in it which is one of her first film roles. The plot of the film is centred around a pilot training centre for the best navy pilots. The egos of the pilot combined with Tom Cruise love interest it the teacher combines to create a great film and a classis. A must see!

1 Comments:

Blogger Finlay said...

I tend to read books/watch films that people have suggested to me that i would like or enjoy and mostly they get them right plus you tend to forget things you don't like.

I didn't really like the book " Notes of a Scandal" as stated in my review but it was still a pleasant way to spend the afternoon

9:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home