Monday, September 11, 2006

The Third Brother - Nick McDonell

I picked this book up at the same time as the previous one mentioned. The plot sounded interesting and so away i read. The story follows a student who goes on an intership to a SE Asia magazine company and is sent on an expedition to write an article about drug tourism in Thiland. He discovers a variety of characters and has many interesting adventures with them. The second have of the book is about the death of his parents and the illness of his brother.

I read this book in one sitting and was enthraled form start to finish. I was simply unable to put it down and kept reading. I would recommend this book to everyone and i can't see why someone would not enjoy it. It was fast paced, lots of things occuring and great characters.



Other reviews

Red Radio Music: What I'm Reading -- The Third Brother by Nick McDonell

scarecrow reviews: Nick McDonell - The Third Brother.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home